- Support & Compression
- Mobility Aids
- Diabetes Care
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Incontinence Products
- Other Services
Roulston's Pharmacy is pleased to offer a full line of Home Health Care products and services for our customers. Roulston's currently operates four locations in Norfolk County, one in Port Dover, one in Delhi, and two in Simcoe, with staff qualified to provide personal consultations for Home Health Care items.
Our Home Health Care Department is WSIB compliant, as well as a part of the ADP Program. Roulston's Home Health Care provides FREE in home assessments for any Home Health Care products that we sell. Home assessments will help to determine the products that may promote independence within the clients' environment.
A full selection of rental products is available from our Wellness Centre location in Simcoe, and this location also offers a selection of 4 wheel scooters, bath lifts, and hospital beds.
"staff qualified to provide personal consultations for Home Health Care items."
Assistive Device Program
- Authorized ADP vendor for walkers, wheelchairs, and power wheelchairs/scooters
Any Ontario resident with a valid OHIP number and a long term disability can apply for an approved mobility device
On site assistance with completion of ADP application for coverage of the cost of these items
- Fully certified service technician on staff for in home repairs and installations
Support Hose, Compression Stockings, and Braces
- Personal fitting room, for the privacy and convenience our customers desire when being fitted
- Certified fitters at each of our stores will be available by appointment, and can assist you with finding the correct size, colour, and compression of support hosiery that you require *name brands such as Airway, Jobst, CSX and TED
- Stocking selection begins at 8-15mmHg., but custom compression wear is available upon request
- Elastic and neoprene braces and supports, designed for body parts from your neck to your ankle, and everything in between.
Mobility Aids and Bathroom Safety
- A wide selection of items, designed to assist with everyday living, such as grab bars, raised toilet seats, and other aids for the bathroom
- Safety support bars in either rust-proof stainless steel or high impact plastic are available for installation vertically, horizontally, and even diagonally
- Tub rails of a clamp-on or suction cup design
- Bath seats in adjustable heights with or without backs
- Lift chairs, as well as canes and rollators
- Free delivery on lift chairs is available in Norfolk (view Models on the floor at our Wellness Centre location)