We spend the time with our patients
Your pharmacist is available to help you manage your medical conditions. Whether you have hypertension, high cholesterol, heart disease, diabetes, arthritis, asthma or you want to quit smoking, our pharmacists are more than happy to assist you. Caring for our patients involves more than simply filling your prescriptions. We spend the time with our patients, ensuring that they receive the right information so they can better manage their medical conditions.
Some of the highlights of our Disease Management services:
- Private consultations with a pharmacist available
- COPD management strategies and associated Meds Check review
- Ostomy consultations and wide array of appliance selection
- Methadone maintenance services (Norfolk St location only)
- Metered dose and Diskus inhaler training for asthma and COPD patients
- In-house blood pressure testing and hypertension management program
- Smoking cessation program
- INR testing centre (coming soon!)
- Comprehensive diabetes care service
- Healthy Heart consultations and associated Meds Check review
- And much more...