Canada Day Hours
Jun 30, 2021
July 1st Canada Day Hours:
Wellness Centre Simcoe OPEN 11am - 3pm
All Other Locations CLOSED
May 24 weekend hours!
May 21, 2021
Please be advised that Monday, May 24th, only the Simcoe Wellness Centre will be open from 11am-3pm!
For emergency after hours service, please call 519-512-1039.
Thank you, enjoy the long weekend!
Open to safely serve you
Apr 19, 2021
As an essential service, our 4 locations remain open with regular hours.
Roulston's continued commitment to safely serving you includes:
- FREE delivery on prescription orders
- FREE delivery on household and grocery orders over $50 (next day delivery)
- Want a safe AND fast option? We offer curbside pickup at all locations for telephone or online orders. Simply call 519-512-1512 or visit shoproulstons.com. Spend $50 before tax, and receive 10% off your purchase OR receive a FREE 500ml bottle of Vendetta Hand Sanitizer Gel (retail value $8.39) if you select the curbside pickup option!
- Online shopping for your household and grocery essentials at shoproulstons.com
- Credit or debit payments are preferred, but cash is accepted at Customer Service
We are well stocked with PPE, toilet paper, paper towels, household cleaning supplies, pet food, and other essential items.
We continue to follow all guidelines regarding physical distancing, store capacity limits, mask wearing, and sanitization of common touch points.
Thank you once again to our employees and customers for your courtesy and respect during this challenging time. We appreciate each of you.
Dec 23, 2020
To all Roulston's Customers,
As Ontario enters the lockdown phase on December 26th, Roulston's will remain open to serve you as an essential service. We remain dedicated to the health and safety of our employees and customers, so we would like to remind you of the following:
- Masks or face coverings are required for entry to our locations
- Sanitize your hands upon entry using the sanitization station
- Please respect physical distancing; use the floor markers if waiting in line
- A limited number of customers may be in the stores at one time; if the red "no entry" sign is on the entrance, it means our store is currently at capacity
- Please only touch product that you intend to purchase, and ask staff for assistance if required
- Contactless payment (eg. credit or debit) is preferred; cash payment is only accepted at Customer Service
- Frequent mandatory sanitization of work spaces is occurring; please be patient if staff may are unable to immediately serve you while doing this task
- Curbside pick-up is available at ALL Roulston's locations
- Orders may by placed by phone (519-512-1512), or online at www.shoproulstons.com
- Delivery is available within Norfolk County
- Beginning January 4th, our Simcoe Wellness Centre location will be open from 9am to 6pm, Monday through Friday.
- The After-Hours Clinic will switch to phone consults ONLY beginning December 28th. Please call 519-512-0390 between the hours of 5 and 8pm to contact the office of the after hours physician.
We thank you for your understanding.
Dec 18, 2020
Happy Holidays from your friends at Roulston's Pharmacy!
Our hours will be temporarily adjusted over the holidays:
Thursday, December 24th: 9am to 4pm
Friday, December 25th: ALL LOCATIONS CLOSED
Saturday, December 26th: 11am to 3pm Simcoe Wellness Centre ONLY
Thursday, December 31st: 9am to 4pm
Friday, January 1st: ALL LOCATIONS CLOSED
For after hours emergencies, call 519-512-1039
Flu shot clinics temporarily suspended
Nov 4, 2020
Due to the Ontario Ministry of Health's under estimation of the flu vaccine for the 2020-21 flu season, and poor execution of distribution, we regret to inform you that our flu shot clinics have been temporarily suspended.
We remain committed to your health and wellness and will keep our patients informed as we obtain more vaccine.
We thank you for your patience and understanding.
Important update: Roulston Flu Shot Clinics
Oct 29, 2020
Roulston’s Flu Shot Clinics booked for Thursday November 5th at Roulston’s Delhi and Friday November 6th at Roulston’s Wellness Centre in Simcoe are in jeopardy of not taking place as scheduled. The required Vaccine Inventory from the Ministry of Health may not arrive on time.
If you received your flu shot elsewhere (Doctor’s Office, alternate pharmacy) and were scheduled in one of these clinics, please let your Roulston’s Pharmacy know as soon as possible.
Roulston’s will be contacting all patients scheduled in the affected Flu Shot Clinics by Wednesday November 4th to confirm your appointment or reschedule your appointment as we get confirmation of receiving our allotted vaccine.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.