Dec 23, 2020
To all Roulston's Customers,
As Ontario enters the lockdown phase on December 26th, Roulston's will remain open to serve you as an essential service. We remain dedicated to the health and safety of our employees and customers, so we would like to remind you of the following:
- Masks or face coverings are required for entry to our locations
- Sanitize your hands upon entry using the sanitization station
- Please respect physical distancing; use the floor markers if waiting in line
- A limited number of customers may be in the stores at one time; if the red "no entry" sign is on the entrance, it means our store is currently at capacity
- Please only touch product that you intend to purchase, and ask staff for assistance if required
- Contactless payment (eg. credit or debit) is preferred; cash payment is only accepted at Customer Service
- Frequent mandatory sanitization of work spaces is occurring; please be patient if staff may are unable to immediately serve you while doing this task
- Curbside pick-up is available at ALL Roulston's locations
- Orders may by placed by phone (519-512-1512), or online at www.shoproulstons.com
- Delivery is available within Norfolk County
- Beginning January 4th, our Simcoe Wellness Centre location will be open from 9am to 6pm, Monday through Friday.
- The After-Hours Clinic will switch to phone consults ONLY beginning December 28th. Please call 519-512-0390 between the hours of 5 and 8pm to contact the office of the after hours physician.
We thank you for your understanding.
Dec 18, 2020
Happy Holidays from your friends at Roulston's Pharmacy!
Our hours will be temporarily adjusted over the holidays:
Thursday, December 24th: 9am to 4pm
Friday, December 25th: ALL LOCATIONS CLOSED
Saturday, December 26th: 11am to 3pm Simcoe Wellness Centre ONLY
Thursday, December 31st: 9am to 4pm
Friday, January 1st: ALL LOCATIONS CLOSED
For after hours emergencies, call 519-512-1039
Flu shot clinics temporarily suspended
Nov 4, 2020
Due to the Ontario Ministry of Health's under estimation of the flu vaccine for the 2020-21 flu season, and poor execution of distribution, we regret to inform you that our flu shot clinics have been temporarily suspended.
We remain committed to your health and wellness and will keep our patients informed as we obtain more vaccine.
We thank you for your patience and understanding.
Important update: Roulston Flu Shot Clinics
Oct 29, 2020
Roulston’s Flu Shot Clinics booked for Thursday November 5th at Roulston’s Delhi and Friday November 6th at Roulston’s Wellness Centre in Simcoe are in jeopardy of not taking place as scheduled. The required Vaccine Inventory from the Ministry of Health may not arrive on time.
If you received your flu shot elsewhere (Doctor’s Office, alternate pharmacy) and were scheduled in one of these clinics, please let your Roulston’s Pharmacy know as soon as possible.
Roulston’s will be contacting all patients scheduled in the affected Flu Shot Clinics by Wednesday November 4th to confirm your appointment or reschedule your appointment as we get confirmation of receiving our allotted vaccine.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
New after hours clinic location!
Sep 5, 2020
Norfolk FHO 7
NEW AFTER HOURS CLINIC LOCATION
Beginning Tuesday, September 8, 2020 at Roulston's Wellness Centre, 65 Donly Dr. N., Simcoe
For Patients of:
- Dr. Chris Callery
- Dr. Bonnie Edwards
- Dr. Mark Ghesquiere
- Dr. Harold Hynscht
- Dr. Mark Miller
- Dr. Heather Ringrose
- Dr. Jeff Tschirhart
- Dr. Bill Wynveen
By appointment ONLY, NO WALK INS
Monday-Thursday 5-8 pm
For a same day appointment, call 519-512-0390
Phone line opens at 1pm for same day Monday-Thursday appointments, and Friday from 1-4pm or Saturday at 9am for Saturday appointments.
No advance bookings for future dates.
New Free Telemedicine Service
Sep 4, 2020
Free Telemedicine Service for Patient’s without a Family Dr. but require a non-emergency medical assessment. Contact your Roulston’s Pharmacist with any questions.
Click here for more details:
Scheduled Curbside Pickup
May 5, 2020
Did you know that if you opt for a scheduled curbside pickup, you can pick up your prepaid prescription or household essentials order at ANY of our locations? This means you can schedule a time for a non contact pickup, and reduce the wait time for a free delivery to your home (free delivery is always available, but may take up to 48 hours for a non urgent delivery due to the current demand). This service is available NOW!
Ask our staff for more details!
Roulston's Pharmacy in the news!
Apr 22, 2020
Since the beginning of the COVID-19 crisis, Roulston's has been there to support the community. We are very proud that our efforts have not gone unnoticed as the April 22, 2020 edition of the Port Dover Maple Leaf shows in their very kind write up.
We want to again thank our staff for their diligence and hard work under these very taxing conditions!